Thursday, March 8, 2012

Best experience of the day-so far

Creepy Egyptian man approaches me on the street as I'm admiring an ADORABLE kids dress.

Creepy Egyptian Man: That is a little too small for you, no?

Me: Of course, but it's very cute.

Creepy Egyptian Man: You don't have legs like other American girls. After personality, legs are what I like most in woman. Yours are strong, sturdy. I like them. You are like nice Arab wife.

Me: Umm...thanks?

Moral of the story: According to creepy Egyptian men, jokes on you, skinny bitches.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Soi Ton Son,Bangkok,Thailand

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lacey! You've been there for 2 days and already learned a life lesson and met a creep! ;) keep the stories coming. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. And you.

    ReplyDelete